When asked, “Want to live a long, happy life?” our answer is universally “Yes!” But if asked, “Want to grow old?” The answer is a resounding “No!”
Let’s face it. You really can’t hope to experience a long, happy life without growing older. But here’s the problem: our mental picture of life over 75 is pathetic. And over 80, 90, 100--even worse. We like the idea of living a long, happy life, but no one wants to grow old. Old age scares the heck out of us.
Psychologist and author Dr. Noelle Nelson reveals the secrets to successful aging (no matter your age now) through surprisingly easy tips and techniques proven to support health and happiness through your 50s and 60s, to your 90s and beyond. Happy Healthy...Dead shows you how to live life to the fullest. It explains what sets apart those who are enjoying life in their later years from those who lament their every waking moment.
- extensive scientific research and studies,
- real life examples of seniors doing great things
- and, finally, what you need to do to live a rewarding and fulfilling life.
Our time on Earth is finite - why not make sure you’re on the right path that will bring the most happiness, health and longevity?
- "'Meet The Amazings'--Celebrating Those Over 60 Doing Amazing Things--Reaches 150 'Amazing' Milestone" - October 5, 2017
- "'Anti-Aging' Is Out of Style at Allure" - August 17, 2017
- "NBC's New Show 'Forever Young' Continues Trend Celebrating Older Population" - June 14, 2017
- "Purposeful Aging - Having a Life Worth Living Means Living Longer" - February 10, 2017
- "Secret to a Happy, Long Life: Embrace Aging" - August 30, 2016
- "What Made Smirnoff Choose 87-Year-Old Baddie Winkle as Its New Star?" - May 16, 1016
- "Take The Next Step: Mindfulness in Action" - April 18, 2016
- "Debunking the Aging Lie" - February 18, 2016
- "Take the Cheerios Dancing Ads a Step Further: Be Heart Healthy Where it Counts - In Your Mind" - January 28, 2016
- "No Surprise: New Yale Study Shows Negative Beliefs Can Increase
Chances of Alzheimer's" - December 14, 2015