Trial Consulting Services
Winning your case has everything to do with understanding what is of value to your jurors, as well as to your judge.
–When you know which of your arguments have value to your jury pool,
–When you know how to translate complicated evidence into words and visuals that are meaningful to your jury,
–When you know how witnesses can best be appreciated by the jury,
Then you are truly convincing.
You become the one who speaks in the emotional and mental language that best reaches jurors–the attorney best positioned to effectively persuade them.
Yours then is – a winning case.
As a trial consultant, I work with all aspects of litigation, from helping attorneys develop a dynamic case theme, to preparing witnesses for deposition and trial, to honing opening and closing statements for maximum juror impact, to setting up and running focus groups, to designing solid trial strategy including use of visuals and graphics.
I prepare witnesses (lay or expert) by using video recorded live role-play or Zoom preparations, both of which I have found to be very efficient and effective.
My fee for these consulting services (with the exception of fees for focus groups) is billed hourly, regardless of what I am doing. Travel is billed at 50%. Focus groups represent a different category of work, and thus have a different fee schedule. All fees are available upon request.
- Help you develop solid trial strategy with winning case themes and compelling jury appeal
- Prepare your witnesses, expert and lay, to depose and testify convincingly
- Set up and run focus groups representative of your jury pool to determine juror-worthiness of case themes, arguments, demonstrative evidence, experts and witnesses
- Review your opening/closing statements and revise them for maximum juror impact
- Provide private coaching to help you improve your persuasiveness and credibility in front of a jury
A Winning Tip
Selected Articles & Interviews
- “First Impressions Count in Court”
CAOC Forum – July/August 2023
- “Jury consultant: Dress can be a key to a courtroom win”
The Legal Examiner– September 17, 2020
- “Out With The Old, In With The New–Try An Updated Approach To Jury Selection”
California Litigation – November 2019
- “Connecting with Your Clients”
Legal Talk Network – June 14, 2019
- “Working With Your Jury”
ABA – Summer 2019
- Dr. Noelle Nelson’s C.V.
Clients: can’t live with them, can’t live without them! Check out CONNECTING WITH YOUR CLIENT to discover the secrets to working with any kind of client.